Unlimited World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PayPal Transfers - U-N VERIFIED - ESCROW ACCEPTED ( Instant Service)

2 posters

Go down

PayPal Transfers - U-N VERIFIED - ESCROW ACCEPTED ( Instant Service) Empty PayPal Transfers - U-N VERIFIED - ESCROW ACCEPTED ( Instant Service)

Post by Prince1 Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:52 am

Selling PayPal FunDS Transfer(No Chargeback)

---------------------------------------------------

Send Private Message (You will Get Reply Instantly)

> http://altenen.nz/privatemessage/new/7<

My ICQ Messenger

---------------------------------------------------
(VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ)

1. You need to wait at LEAST 48 HOURS before using the money to prevent PayPal from automatically flagging the money as suspicious

2. No using the same PayPal account twice to receive funds

3. No more than TWO orders a month

4. No wasting my time
RATES for PayPal

$495 Bitcoins Only for $2,500 PayPal

$600 BTC/WU/MG for $5,500 PayPal

$1000 BTC/WU/MG for $8,900 PayPal

Special Note For Time Wasters : Do not ask for test or for small amounts otherwise i will put you in ignore list because 2500$ is minimum transfer in 495$
I send you hacked PayPal funds with my own method, no chargeback, no limits, you receive legit money
> > > WE USE OUR HACKED ACCOUNTS TO TRANSFER YOU MONEY, YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE YOUR OWN HACKED ACCOUNTS BUT YOU NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE THE MONEY < < <
PLEASE READ - IMPORTANT NEWS UPDATE
Hello everyone,
All I have to say is.. wow! Unlimited@ It has been such a pleasure serving this community this past week, and I hope we can serve everyone with the highest quality service that we promise and hold dear to provide.
Unfortunately due to the MASSIVE (understatement) increase in clients, we are reducing the maximum order amount per month for all clients down to TWO ORDERS A MONTH, this is to accommodate for all of our new clients all around the world, and to welcome them into our family.
Again, the new limit for orders is TWO ORDERS PER CLIENT PER MONTH (30 business days). We are sorry for this inconvenience and are working around the clock to service all of our clients to the fullest potential.
Thank you for your understanding.
PayPal Transfer Services
Quote:
PayPal Transfers - U-N VERIFIED - ESCROW ACCEPTED ( Instant Service) 1
PayPal Transfers - U-N VERIFIED - ESCROW ACCEPTED ( Instant Service) 4
PayPal Transfers - U-N VERIFIED - ESCROW ACCEPTED ( Instant Service) 2
Prince1
Prince1

Back to top Go down

PayPal Transfers - U-N VERIFIED - ESCROW ACCEPTED ( Instant Service) Empty Re: PayPal Transfers - U-N VERIFIED - ESCROW ACCEPTED ( Instant Service)

Post by julito77 Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:13 am

am gonna send 500$ to escrow now we did 2 deals before
we been waiting for a whole month for you to come back
thanks thanks

julito77

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum